Contact advertising [email protected]

I wonder what Is going on with one part of the cosplayers today. Mercy cosplay= Make...

D

Dimitar Mitrev

I wonder what Is going on with one part of the cosplayers today. Mercy cosplay= Make the hair, dress up with white bikini. *SKIDADDLE SKIDOODLE* NOW I AM MERCY. The same for Tracer, Mei, Phara, etc. Someone know what is goind on? Btw I main Junkrat so plez dount blame me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

A

Akimbo Frostmourne

How to be famous starter pack for cosplayer and streamer :
1- show half of your boobs and here we go, you got thousands of fans ... -_- fucking disgusting

T

Thomas Freund

I love boobies.

N

Natalie Ah

If people want to do it that way, let them.
I think it’s called closet Cosplay (?). Where you do your hair and make up as best as you can and dress with whatever you have. And maybe they base their cosplays off of fanarts. There are many bikini fanarts of OW heroes out there, so yeah. ‍♀

T

Toño Kun

that so called "closet cosplay" is just a mere excuse to be thots tbh

E

Emilee Sturtevant

It’s called “closet cosplay”
I’m usually not a fan, personally because to me it seems like.... not fake? But it would be much more true to the character if you attempted the outfit imo ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Nothing wrong with it. Just not my thing.

M

Martín Gabriel Cravero

Why do you give a shit tho. A girl can wear a blonde wig and have her tits out and call herself a cosplayer, a slut, a multifacetic dishwasher or the president of Columbia and that would have zero impact on you or your life.

Stop being salty over random people doing random shit.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom