Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I was playing on a dedicated server but then it crashed and my friends and I lost our...

S

Steven Cantu

only happened to me once, luckily i had just started on a new server and hadnt made it too far

P

Patrick Wallis

It happens to a lot of servers, happened to mine quite a bit but I noticed it also has to do with what map you're on. I'm on Ragnarok and my server hasn't wiped yet, knock on wood.

K

Kyle Labarbera

The owner fucked somthing up thats all

A

Aaron Firmingham

Mine has not crashed in a long time. Have people in the ban que causes server to crash but it will load back up

R

Rolando Vincent Nazario

Yep...has happened on a couple I play on...it's gothen a lot more stable since the last roll put with the rag map. But can still potentially happen. I play on a server that has an admin team that currently hosts 5 servers. 4 rag maps and 1 island. Luckily mine has been pretty awesome but 2 of those maps have gone down. In recent days and caused a server wipe on one of them.

E

Eddie Saueer

It's a lie admin did it to me because I was to big, I've hopped servers and every host said he's been able to change stuff without corruption

L

Louise Gibson

How is it a lie tho? Lol. When my server crashed and i lost my tames and stuff the 2nd day of rag being released and im an admin myself. Its an ark problem tho.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom