Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I was playing on a dedicated server but then it crashed and my friends and I lost our...

R

Reed Lenderman

I was playing on a dedicated server but then it crashed and my friends and I lost our tames structures and characters along w/ everyone on the server. Admins said its a glitch with all dedicated servers. Can anyone confirm?

K

Kevin Frostick

Not happen to mine server

R

Reed Lenderman

Alright just curious because the admins said every dedicated is like this

A

Ammy Hill

Unfortunately it's happened to a server I admin on as well.

J

Justin Nfektious Gamez

It's happened to me and plenty of other servers. Luckily it isn't that common but it's been a known issue among server owners.

N

Nathan Londak

Reed Lenderman i posted something from other dedicated server owners in the group that it happened to as well. I wouldnt just wipe the server that i also put many hours into for no reason. If you go look at some forums for the same issue you will find many dedicated servers that have experienced this problem.

S

Sofiee Cottam

Yep servers have been broke for about 2 months now. The server I go on have had to re build tame etc 4-5 times.

B

Bj McLean

Didnt happen to us

S

Sofiee Cottam

Was apparently fixed in the last update. But I don't remember

T

Troy Williams

Mine hasn't had a problem

T

Toni Whitmore

Yup has happen to mine a few times before the official launch and once a few days after the official launch

K

Kris Walters

We had to reset ours too

K

Kenneth Cadaver

No problems with Brothaz N Armz server. We would be more then happy to have you and your friends join up.

L

Louise Gibson

Yup had that happen to me.

B

Brandon Gills

It's a lie I run my own server

S

Sarah Mayhew

Server I'm admining on been open to public for a week now. Crashed twice. And hasn't had any technical difficulties with such things

C

Charles Mcdonald

Can see the 500 or so other posts about it in the group that might give you a hint that its not just that server,just throwing the obvious out there

M

Magen Marie

It has happened, but it's random unfortunately.. and cannot be helped.

M

Mikel Panigatti

It should of been fixed

B

Brittany Christie

Mine has done this more than 10 times in the year I have hosted. It restarts to day one, but leaves all structures unclaimed.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom