Contact advertising [email protected]

PC I thought this was unfair before but then I realised that if everyone buys it, it...

• Thread starter Ijeoma Valery Angela
  • Start date
I

Ijeoma Valery Angela

I thought this was unfair before but then I realised that if everyone buys it, it won't be so bad...
So guys go get this

A

Aarron Armstrong

"Burn to the ground" these Destiny haters get dumber every yearlol

T

Trần Văn Bính

maybe bungie should have a playing field where you get to play with broken op gun and go crazy

T

Trần Văn Bính

they got the server suffice the burning lol

J

Jesse Webster

“Burn to the ground”
Lol so dramatic

J

Justin Daniels

People who cry about this gun don't read shit.... December 12th it's getting fixed. Because what's making it op in pvp is a bug.

B

Brandon Ramos

I actually like it in PvP with everyone using it. The time to kill is so much better.

R

Rolf Schäfer

I also really Love it. It makes PvP much faster and with this ttk you have to aim very well

B

Brandon Craig

Lol. Omg it's getting patched on the 12th.

J

Jonathan Harris

It’s definitely ruined pvp it’s not fixed now just cause everyone has it. It was a half ass fix and to be honest Bungie didn’t need another problem with this DLC launch. That was the chance to reel people back in and ahhhh never mind they fucked up

R

Rolf Schäfer

I played many PvP matches yesterday and only got killed 2 times from lense. And the whole other team was fighting with lenses. If you have a good movement you can avoid been killed by lenses. I even killed 5 guys who used the lens against me with my better devil's

C

Carl Battle

Its a strong weapon but even in its "broken" state if ur good with a hand cannon u win a 1v1

J

Jonathan Harris

I haven’t let it bother me. I’ve been using showrunner and swiftride. The lens doesn’t do great at range. So a pulse is good against it

B

Bar Elul

Shity wepon , every game i hope no1 will use it and then we can injoy game..

C

Christian Espiritu

I think they put it on sell because to balance the pvp. if you don't have it you will surely get destroy in pvp.

C

Christian Rekdal

Burn to the ground... Its only op for pvp, and who play destiny for pvp...

C

Caleb Hauka

Its getting nerfed chill

D

Dion Nordstrøm Mortensen

stop posting more about that lens gun FFS

J

Jden Goh

Its actually not as bad if everyone use this gun together

A

Andreas Szallis

I have to get another one, because I joined it with a different one together.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom