Contact advertising [email protected]

I SUPPORT THIS WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY. CHANGE MY MIND.

T

Trevor Folz

I SUPPORT THIS WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BODY. CHANGE MY MIND.

L

Lucas Conrad

hello one trick moira here
i approve it

S

Serena Barnett

Moira is barely used in comps, solo queue shes fine. In tournament you will be emped or hacked every coal. Moira wasn't good when Mercy was a must have. Does she suddenly become op after Mercy nerfs? No. Rank 1 Moira or float around top 20 always. I don't even play Moira for my team it's always Mercy or Lucio still.

R

Robert Cardenas

There will be a time where she may be nerfed.

But until then, WEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

K

Keenan Hubbard

Uh oh gold DPS one trick spotted lol

C

Cameron Jackson

She's supposed to be a healer with off damage, not a damage dealer with off healing. I've seen so many moiras just do damage, run passed me and other people who need healing and just attack the other team. players like this shouldn't play moira. if you want to do damage, be a DPS

R

Raven Bradley

I just think her orb needs a slight nerf but other than that I like her

T

Timothy Norman Kubiak

ur mom

C

Cindy Van Rijn

No u

R

Rob Johnson

G I T G U D

C

Charlie Isaac

fuck, agreed. she does way too fucking much damage for a support.

M

Mickey Mendoza

She's not hard to kill though. Just hair fade and go at it

J

Jack Galea

Please no, she's the only good support we have left, Genji mains shouldn't 1v1 her that's all

S

Sunny Martinez

Just keeping praying, but until then she's fine the way she is.

Y

Yoana Ilieva Ayame

The only problem with her is the fricking dmg ball bounces of 100000 walls till it kills you

C

Chris Weathers

Just her balls. It’s sucks running back from spawn and an orb comes out of nowhere and drains you to 20%hp. That’s a pretty stupid ability

K

Keenan Hubbard

What's funny is I bet none of you complainers even try switching chars to counter her or change your approach or tactics while in a match. And yet you clamor for a Nerf lol

K

Kharla Fernanda Landrau

Also dva

F

Ferian Eka Wibisana

tbh Moira has a low damage to attack why would someone want to nerfed him??

F

Franziska Weber

Everytime i read about the " Orbs that kill you "instantly" ", i cringe. Yes, they can kill you. So can Syms turrets, Torbs turret and Junkrats trap. Any of those - including the orbs - kill you instantly? No. But i BET that all of you were killed faster and easier by Sym or Torbs turrets. And it's way harder to outrun them.
If you don't run WITH the orb it will NOT kill you if you still got like 50hp left. Don't 1v1 her in a tiny room where you can't get away from the orb. None of her kit slows you down like Syms turrets do and you don't have to fight against a turret with lots of health AND the Engineer who repairs it.
And another thing: Do you seriously want your - most of the time - only healer to stand in the middle of the enemy team to charge her healing juice to do her job correctly???? Do you even know what you're asking for? "Yeah, Healer goes suicide mode to get my sorry butt the heals i need! What a splendid idea!!"
And I KNOW that the ones who want all those nerfs are the very first who scream for healing.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom