Contact advertising [email protected]

I remember time when i was afraid end up on bronze but its funny how in this season i...

R

Ryuuichi Rekairu

I remember time when i was afraid end up on bronze but its funny how in this season i evolved enough to notice i don't need ever fear it again. Bronze become myth for me what i will never experience... well unless i help someone in there :)

Also season is coming it end. How many hit their goals? I'm out of silver that was my main goal. I have secondary and third goals and seems like i maybe get on those both before season ends (i need just one win to be in my secondary goal)

L

Leon Adler

I want to get to high silver again
Didn't care for my rank and landed in bronze lmao

M

Mihnea Gogu

Wanted to get to masers. Sadly im low diamond but with the holidays I should be able to get masters next season

H

Henry Arinaga

My goal was to get to plat and stay near it, I was able to get 2560 as my career high and I’m currently at 2480, my secondary goal was to learn how to play genji the right way and not just die every couple of seconds, wasn’t able to do that lol

A

Angelo Ignacio

I probably won't hit high Diamond this season so Ima gonna focus on HotS right now :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom