Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I ran out of event ideas, anyone have any cool ones?

T

Tanner Ward

Raptor racing bola dodge or castle raid

J

James Richard Kyle III

First one to crash the server wins

A

Austin Jones

Terror bird racing off cliffs with rad ramps n jumps. Hoops to jump through for bonus points.

1v1 wyfern fights never get old

D

Darrin Mallow

Had a guy do a race to the top of the castle in the pitch black

S

Sarah Mayhew

I make a tall tower with spikes lined up. At the top there is an extra ceiling on the front kind of looks like this ( =_=) each person will stand on the = and the _ is a open space with spikes under it.

Basically you have a narrow way of fighting someone with a chainsaw lol. If you fall trying to stay on the platform you fall into a pit of spikes

J

June Koo

Maybe dino checkers, dodo bombing, fishing events, treasure hunts, turtle racing, where's waldo

J

Jordan Chadban

Run a gauntlet (multiple rooms filled with stronger Dinos the further u get the better the prize)

E

Ellard Blackwood

I did cannon fodder one time one a server they liked ir

L

Left Flank

Build a base put loot inside make if really hard to raid and whoever raids it can have the loot inside. Spawn in a kraken and have people find and kill it

L

Left Flank

Btw pm me ur server account name if you have a spot open id like to try it out.

C

Christian Yoder

The best painted dino wins

C

Christopher Eisenman

Griffin picking battle. Last one riding gets a prize

C

Chris Edwall

Treasure hunt

J

Johnny Floyd

Do the dragon run

J

Johnny Floyd

Make a dragon chase a group of teams and whhoeved survives wins decent supplies

D

Dorian Sultan

Fill a dodo up with some prizes and throw it into someone's base every couple of hours when they're not expecting it. If they're lucky they'll see it and get the rewards

A

Andrew Moore

Tranqball paintball with tranq darts and crossbow, throw a dodo, javelin, triathlon which was the best in our olympics games we had called hobo games

A

Alex Radomski

Purlovia minefield

T

Ty Muckensturm

An all out purge

T

Talon Pratt

Behemoth gate off all of redwood, lock all except one, spawn in unkillable Tames. About 50-60, have all players come in and last one standing wins

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom