Contact advertising [email protected]

I play a lot of roadie but i think his hook is still kinda off in terms of walls and...

• Thread starter Sara Elizabeth Jordan
  • Start date
S

Sara Elizabeth Jordan

I play a lot of roadie but i think his hook is still kinda off in terms of walls and range. Opinions? I think it should be nerfed just a tiny bit

김해민

why??

J

Jack Milner

Nahhh not at all. I think his hook is fine.. He has already had a nerf to his primary. Now you have to pick and choose who you hook.

김해민

i think he is fine

김해민

i wish he got a buff like 6bullets

D

Davey Anthony

No he is fine and good where he is. Stop.

J

John Calderon

He is fine. Not a fan of the off chance of not getting a one shot kill after hooking sometimes though.

E

Ellie Anderson

It can be total bs sometimes. But I imagine it to be a very buggy ability. Not like it happens the way it used to lol

A

Alexander Wilhelmsson

150 hours + roadhog main here, I disagree with you.

D

Dylan Lais

I never get hooks behind walls anymore. The opposite actually, sometimes the hook breaks even when I clearly hit them and then they're strafing in and out of corners.

I

Ikce Toutcourt

I agree, should be as hard as ana's darth.

M

Mason Rubin

I just think he shouldn't be able to hook someone and then turn 90 degrees to drop them off a cliff. For damage and hook stuff everything else seems fine with him now. Maybe I'd make it so he takes a little more damage while self healing.

J

Joseph L Stokes

I think his hook is fine where it is now. It's nowhere near where it was a over a year ago. Sure sometimes it's bs, but it's mostly pretty fair. Not to mention he's got some pretty good hard counters and doesn't have shields or armor.

Z

Ze Ming Wong

hes good right now, i hardly play him but i did try him on QP, hes really good now and should stay where he is.

J

Joseph L Stokes

Mobile Hog is life!

G

Garrett Montoya

What the fuck is with everyone wanting everything nerfed lol, no, roadhog has been shafted enough he's fine.

Z

Zrev Najmi

hide behind shields

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom