Contact advertising [email protected]

i need to reach gold how fked up am i? and state your situation!

S

Sandeep

i need to reach gold
how fked up am i?
and state your situation!

P

Patry Leustean

I decayed to plat from master now in diamond, I am tryong to get my alt to gold (2 wins away) If u are fron EU add me: alucard#25297

D

Dylan Poppes

Got master this season started at gold :p kinda happy on the result

Y

Yesenia Salazar

2909 :,) ....

L

Laurence Sandilands

Got 10 hour ban for my games crashing. Making my way back from 2600 lol

C

Carlo Ducusin

Just finished my placements since the Nintendo Switch ate more of my time than expected, was bronze last season and miraculously placed on silver. I swear this game is broken.

T

Thomas Lewis

I'm high gold, but I haven't played comp for half of this season, so im gonna try to reach diamond next season.

K

Keegan Knowles

S

Sally Jennifer Bates

I've settled at mid-high plat this season. Next season I'm dragging my ass to diamond. There is always next season!

T

Trần Hiếu

N

Noman Saleem

Dropped frm 2337 to 2127 in just one night. Its looking grim

N

Norrel Reyes

Do better next season. Don't tire yourself out at this time. You can do it man

J

Jason Baker

I'm a Master currently, only major issue in keeping rank is whether you play with a full squad or leave it up to the randoms. Find decent players to learn from and team with, eventually you'll find your own way

C

Charlie Isaac

I was bronze beginning of last season. Climbed to silver myself. Made some friends. Climbed to gold with them They were asses. I left the group. Made a new friend while solo queuing. Got placed gold this season. Climbed to plat with her.

T

Tyler Bend

Give up for this season. With 1 day left you have a very VERY slim chance of hitting gold. I gave up 30 days into the season trying to hit plat. Got up 2467 and dropped to 2328. Next season you’ll have a better chance to gain SR with your SR now since it picks where you left off.

T

Tanner Wright

Does the season end tonight or tomorrow?

R

Rikke Metina Nørgaard

I really want to reach diamond again after dropping from 3284 to 2800

Kind of seems impossible with the season end tomorrow #FeelsBadMan

Z

Zac Harben

Season 3 is when i first started playing properly. Went from 1400 to 2900, every season since I have started high plat and finish high/low plat. All of my friends who I introduced to overwatch in the first place all got to diamond but met only a few throwers. I know for a fact that I have improved, but there always seems to be someone throwing on my team, sometimes threestacks/fivestacks playing in a group especially to throw. I feel I could get to diamond this season, but it depends how unlucky i am with teammates. I've had nothing but compliments during play and I keep the footage from each game so where I could analyse where I could improve, in most cases the losses of fights are down to teammates. Will probably update here on how many throwers I get tonight, and if i do make it to diamond.

L

Liam Elkins

Did my placements 3 days ago as mercy main went from 1800 past season now 2450 also back to plat baby

A

Arsyad Abdat

Currently at 2711 sr, wont have time to climb anymore for this season tho. Honestly wouldve reacjed diamond by now if i didnt queue with my older bro when i was at 2890 sr and he made me lose 400 sr

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom