Contact advertising [email protected]

I need some advice! My computer keeps blue screening and giving the error...

K

Kevin Fagnant

I need some advice! My computer keeps blue screening and giving the error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL I have searched online and found nothing. It only does it when playing CSGO so far almost midway through a match it will freeze and blue screen it doesn't do it while normal browsing or other games at least not yet. Nothing is overclocked voltages are not changed i reseated the ram updated drivers and everything they said to do online. Temps are fine CPU is no where close to overheating neither is gpu I thought it went away when I uninstalled norton cause it didn't freeze for multiple matches of csgo but it happened today any ideas? I have The WhoCrashed program I'll post a pic of what it says below .

B

Bryan Le

you got a BSOD so your ram or your OS just killed itself. is your gpu overheating or something

K

Kevin Fagnant

no gpu temps were not over 63 degrees

B

Bryan Le

did you put your conputer to sleep? woke it up and started doing things. could cause that. happens on my ssd every now and then. really nothing to fix.

wake up mode on ssd is a no no.

K

Kevin Fagnant

no it was off and i turn it on then start playing i hardle never put it to sleep and i do not have an ssd i have a hdd

B

Bryan Le

yeah. memtest your ram and make sure it passes. thats all i can think of right now

K

Kevin Fagnant

how do i get memtest? just search it ?

B

Bryan Le

yeah google it. its free

K

Kevin Fagnant

okay cool ill download it and run it

K

Kevin Fagnant

Update: I ran memtest through all four runs and i had no errors at all... what should i try next? In CSGO it seems to do it when i record using OBS Studio but it also did it in CSGO without recording. Should i try to uninstall CSGO and Reinstall the computer has not blue screened with any other game at least not yet.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom