Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I love Splatoon 2, but, I'm getting tired of having to watch the map announcements....

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

I love Splatoon 2, but, I'm getting tired of having to watch the map announcements. Nintendo needs to allow us to either full-skip them or disable them in options. What do you think?

N

Neil Eichenberger

In splatoon on the wii u you had to watch the accouncements every 4 hours, now only when you start the game.

This alone is a huge improvement :p

J

Jermaul W

Same here. Hate turning it on and having to wait

許兆樟

Nintendo needs to do a lot of things...

H

Heather Ekrom

just hit the a button a lot lmao

B

Benjamin Sullivan

Just never turn the game off. Lol

J

Jeremy M. Peters

I think Nintendo needs to line up a bunch more animations just to mix it up more.

K

Keola Weaver

Just put it in sleepmode without closing the game

M

Michael Southworth

Yes i am with you there , them two at the start whenever you open the game are berligerantly Obtuse , u should be able to skip all their BS , yes you can keep it in sleep mode , but still when you restart froma another game its just Inane and stupid

J

Jaime Bland

I agree!!!

I

Ignatius Isidore

lol i just keep hitting A until they say "Dont get cooked".. I agree that there needs to be a way to skip the BS intro everytime.

T

Tiffany Mx Morgan

I totally agree. I find these two more annoying. I liked Callie and Marie

M

Marc Re Percussion

Just watching it once is fine with me

K

Kelton Hallo

Dont get cooked, stay of the hoo-- ENOUGH!!

K

Ka-ming Karl Tsang

I share my Switch with my sons, so, unfortunately, there's no way I can keep it loaded as we all use our own accounts to play.

F

Frank Ayers

I'm with you.

G

Guy Bellemare

I was worse in the first

S

Steve Harris

Sure its just a hidden loading screen.

M

Matt Norris

Is it worth buying if i dont have internet

B

Batu Onart

I dont really understand the hate on this.I think its great that nintendo didnt entirely got rid of these.Because in the first game you had to wait a lot.And some of the converdations between cal and marie were funny but in the sequel i like how marina roasts pearl with savage things.I really enjoy it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom