Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I know it will never happen. ... but if nintendo were to release a Legend of Zelda...

R

Roy Stelzig

I know it will never happen. ... but if nintendo were to release a Legend of Zelda compilation that included every game in the series (excluding BOTW) for the switch, what would be a fair price?

J

Jason Cameron

$500?

M

Michael Timms

First born child and a goat

T

Tony Almodovar

My heart.

G

Gustavo Brito

If it includes every game from the original nes all the way to a remastered skyward sword, I won gladly pay $699.99 plus tax

A

Adrian Williams

I'd pay whatever they asked. I was just talking to someone about playing the games in chronological order of the timelines to get a feel for it

R

Roy Stelzig

I feel like $200-$250 would be fairly reasonable... especially if they intend to release some games on VC

J

Jermaul W

Its call VC lol. But it would probably sell for $60ish

R

Roy Stelzig

I paid 25 for LOZ nes and 30 for Link to the Past snes from a ma and pop store

M

Matt Vuicich

Pay 100 I have most on various systems or emulators

R

Roy Stelzig

I am just wondering about "one system to rule them all" lol

S

Scott Buttocolla Brooks

I would gladly pay up to $500 but a reasonable price would be around $300 I would think. All games including links crossbow training, all game boy and DS games. The original true master quest must be included. That would be awesome.

T

Tinker Roberts

1 million dollars. Or twenty nine ninetyfive.

M

Matt Last

Sidenote, I wish that they had given Zelda and Zelda 2 the Super Mario All-Stars treatment back in the day. It wouldn't have been as many games, but I would have bought the crap out of that.

BS Zelda doesn't count, but it is what makes me wish that they had gone all the way with it.

G

Gary Ford

If the collection included HD Remakes of Ocarina of Time and every game after then I'd pay about tree fiddy.

B

Bill Goodman

$59.99 no more for a standard version, $99.99 for a super-d-duper deluxe version.

E

Erich Kays

I'm not sure what I would pay for it, but if they did come out with that I would be very interested in it.

D

Dylan Hoewt

J

Jorg Vervaet

I rather they put their precious time in new titles instead of always making remakes...

J

Jacob Stafford

A Scooby snack.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom