Contact advertising [email protected]

I know I have went back and forth on trying to build, returning parts, selling, parts,...

• Thread starter アレン ジェイミー
  • Start date

アレン ジェイミー

I know I have went back and forth on trying to build, returning parts, selling, parts, ordering parts..but the time has officially come. Due to the serious Pain in my left hand, I am forced to gave in. I have tried over, and over, and over, but I just can't take the pain anymore from building. Not to mention I get seriously frustrated and want to break the whole PC. I had about 3k in my Amazon Gift Card Balance, from some returns, so I purchased this. I was quite limited on what I could purchase, because not all systems ship to Japan. I am going to focus more on Gaming/Streaming, rather than building, and hopefully get more involved here. (I just started up College again so I might be a little busy). You are all awesome! Thanks for everything fellow Gaming Rig owners/future owners.

A

AnDrew Farrales

You know what mate. You can't feel like it's yours if you didn't build it yourself. Sorry to say this but it's true. #PCMR

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom