Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I keep on watching videos on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I'm not sure if I want to buy it...

K

Kenny Vroman

Didnt like the combat. Im not into the auto attacks and the navigation system realy sucks... but alot of people seem to like xeno2. You may be one of them.

D

Daniel Labrador Sanchez

Es la ostia

D

Daniel Labrador Sanchez

Despues de final fantasy 7 el mejor sin duda en historia personajes musica compralo

J

Joe Roy

Once you get the hang of it, it is really fun, not just boring hitting 1 button every turn, you gotta move behind and to the sides of which ever enemy you're attacking for stronger attack bonuses or to avoid attacks, you gotta keep moving and switching Blades, once you pull off some big combos you're gonna be addicted, especially on the Super Bosses

J

Joe Roy

The only issue I have is how hard it is getting certain Blades with the RNG system really, shouldn't be so hard to get some of the better Blades, and sucks getting the best ones really late into the game

L

Louise Peters

I Enjoy it, and you get the hang of the mechanics eventually

C

C Quinn Koelemeyer

The more I play the more I love it. Thus game is in my top five overall. I read so many reviews of how this game was and its a 180 compared to the reviews. The combat keeps getting more depth to it as I play.

J

James Wyche

The best and most fun battle system in an RPG ever!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom