Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I keep on watching videos on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I'm not sure if I want to buy it...

R

Robin Barnhill

I keep on watching videos on Xenoblade Chronicles 2, I'm not sure if I want to buy it yet. I do like JRPG's but just the combat system here is throwing me off. I googled this already and watched a ton of videos on it. What are some of your personal opinions about it?

C

Christopher Cantrell

The only problem I have really is the crappy off key voice lips lmao... But overall it's a great game, I'm not very far but it is a good game to sit down and grind out on :)

L

Lamont Gaddis

you pick it up quick once you play

R

Roddy Martin

The voice overs are cring,and i just hated the game,just beware as i thought i would love it

L

Luke Lovelock

Combat is fine
I just not a fan of making different orbs and stuff. Id rather a diff system. But meh combat is fine

J

Justin Newton

Play it

N

Nathan Weast

Dude I just completed the story a week ago at 101 hours lol. I was iffy at first as well because I didn't play the others but damn man it surprised me and i was hooked. I play a lot of dragon quest kingdom hearts, final fantasy games like that and this one fit right in!!!

R

Rebecca Schroyer

I normally don't play stuff like this but I was pleasantly surprised

G

Gordon Chambers

The combat is pretty easy to get the hang of once you experiment with it.

J

Johnathon Mendez

I ended up enjoying the combat once I was able to use the 3 blades per driver. It's really slow and odd for a while, but luckily it picks up later in the game.

C

Chico Del Corro

Like I said before, doing a FULL ELEMENTAL BURST or FUSION COMBOS are greatly satisfying. Watch it on Youtube

J

Jessica Johnson

They ease you into it with each new mechanic addition and it's super easy to get the hang of.

K

Katrina Gohagan

I prefer the 2 previous entries in the franchise to this one, but it's still pretty good. I still feel the tutorials could've been better so I could fully understand what it was I was supposed to do... but I still figured it out in the end... even if I didn't fully understand what it was I was doing.

K

Kenny Kuang

It’s definitely not for everyone but I thought the battle system is more enjoyable compared to Chronicle X.

M

Mark Ceralde

There’s a steep learning curve to the combat system. I’m 30 HRs in and still learning it. But great story

J

Jason Holmes

really couldn't stand the combat, the gf got a good hang of it quickly though, she says it's like Pokemon but I wouldn't know

J

Jase Dunn

Once they finally hand you full control of the combat, it's awesome. The learning curve separates the casual JRPG player from the hardcore lol.

C

Christien Devos

One my fav combat systems in any rpg and im an old school turn based guy.

S

Steven Kaminellis

the game does a good job of easing you into it it looks really complicated in videos but its all about timing your buttons

R

Robin Barnhill

Okay thank you for opinions guys. I just got my WiFi back so I wasn’t able to see all of this until now . I should try it out since I have a pro controller now

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom