Contact advertising [email protected]

I just made this. :D Please don't be a douche and have some decency...

• Thread starter Andrés Fernández Loredo
  • Start date
A

Andrés Fernández Loredo

I just made this. :D Please don't be a douche and have some decency...

J

Jose Pallares

I don't think Brigitte should be on that list if nobody else has picked a healer.

T

Tyrell Heyward

Well this how I see it if I'm last to pick it all depends how I feel cuz if I don't feel like playing healer then o well

Y

Yani Pauwels

I had 5 years saying i had to go to quickplay aldo i was the only person trying to play right .... With doomfist

D

Danica Mendoza

What is this some kindergarten "not it!"? That's not how this works. You don't get to quick lock something then berate others for not making up for 5 others choosing no healers.

G

Gabriel Hamilton

I've been in games where people pick both snipers. Rare times I've been in games where people pick majority support, but i pick tank every time.

M

Mauro Martinez

I am the most proud villain then

D

Daryll Carpenter

There’s no saving a shit team with a shit comp. Hanzo ftw

R

Rodrigo Mung

gotta do what All Might says

N

Nick Occulos

You know what a villain is? Asshole game system that trying to make you play all position by place you in a team with 4-5 sups, you are in there too. The biggest enemy is game developer, not others player. Cause they also focusing on giving you maps where your main can't be a big help.

T

Tempest Rogers

Well then I'm a villain mother fuckers

G

Greg Schoenhardt

Screw this, go with your main, you're the best judge of your overwatch skills, not a bunch of strangers.

W

Will Gaines

I play what I want peasant

U

Uriah Wooten

Screw the healers im going hog

T

Tj Pho

I pick what I play most. If you want me on healer then expect to lose since thats not what I play. How about work with what you got. If no one flex’s then either take the L or hope the enemy team is bad enough to not win

E

Elijah Britton

I choose villain

J

Jeff Young

Shelby Danger Harden xD totally you as the villan

N

Nguyễn Hiếu

Just pick Soldier. Problem Solved!!

D

Daniel Christiansen

Omer Kattan