Contact advertising [email protected]

I just had my first experience in comp in chat with a little boy who thought it was...

R

Rebecca Moriarity

I just had my first experience in comp in chat with a little boy who thought it was okay to disrespect woman. I said something about my dva bomb only blowing up junkrats tire and he says you sound like you have no friends. I questioned that and he said he said that only because he thought I was a little kid. Later on he starts talking about how bad I am and says there’s a reason I’m in gold and I ask aren’t you in gold as well? He says have you even hit diamond? Have you even hit PLAT?? He then called me a bitch and kept bragging about how good he was. I did last season not this but I checked after game and he’s never hit diamond either. I usually never come across heathens like this but it was incredibly off putting and really makes me not want to be in game chat, even though it DOES make a difference in game end rant

M

Morgan Carmichael

People suck. Sorry.

S

Sarah Elizabeth Webb

Ignore those assholes, and keep on sister. Seriously

K

Kim Trinchere

Geeze

W

Walter Steven Paul

What a dick

C

Chase Brown

Simply mute them, or do what I do and make them rage by pointing out their idiocy.

T

Tiffany Howard Jackson

From what you said, it doesn't sound like he was doing it just because you're a female unless you left something out. Little kids are usually toxic to everyone because they want to look cool.

S

Steve Lawrence

was he playing hanzo lo

R

Rebecca Moriarity

Sucked even more because he was in a three stack and there was another female in the party with him. He was telling her she was bad with symmetra and he just took the shit talk. Then while he was talking shit to me, she says well I’m staying out this. I bit my tongue but wanted to say I didn’t ask for your help. Lol

C

Charles Bird

Ok why are you mad at what some little kid said? Lol

S

Shay Patterson

Then there's this chode right here

H

Hannah Williams

Today, I was in comp. I was playing Mercy, only girl and he talked about raping me, making jokes about MY STUFF and him doing things to me. I was never so freaking mad. Everyone reported him and he left the game. So who knows, maybe got kicked or realized he's scum

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom