Contact advertising [email protected]

I just got bullied for the first time in voice chat. It really hurt my feelings even...

J

Joey O'Sullivan

I just got bullied for the first time in voice chat. It really hurt my feelings even though I don't know the guy. I tried my best but I kept hearing "A shit dva player who can kill shit, you like losing nerd?" I left the comp game. I'm not happy with my decision, but I couldn't handle such hatred when I'm trying my best. What do you guys do in these situations ? Btw this pic is epic

Also copy pastas are shit. Change my mind

M

Mario Aguirre

lmao grow a pair

A

Ayu Shizuku

You can mute people. It is even better to stay around than to quit it

D

Darius Ţenţ

W

Walid Oulderra

throw an xD on them and maybe pick hanzo

H

Hicham Lyaacoubi

troll

D

David Watts Jr.

Girl I have been bullied on voice chat because of my stutter. It sucks I know. But u have to understand, their just jealous of u. The guy was obviously salty/toxic and u were his unfortunate victim. We d.va players get bullied a lot I've noticed. Don't let it get u down.rise obove

K

Kristijan Domić

Did the big boys(12yo) hurt ya feelings? Grow some balls ffs

J

Joey O'Sullivan

These comments are better than expected

J

Joey O'Sullivan

Btw i didnt even read this so. Fuck youall

E

Eric Walger

Mute works wonders

J

Jesus Rivera-Cruz

Lmao the copypasta

C

Christoffer Avinash Malmqvist

Well, I usually respond with "lol, we're in the same rank scrub. Get on my lvl 800 sr here I come" and then I'll mute the person and then report him/her.

M

MaryCat Samec

Very rarely do I go into voice chat (never played comp) but when I come across an asshole or toddler I mute immediately.

M

MaryCat Samec

Also this picture is really fucking good.

H

Hilary Lohr

I'm fucking ugly back! Don't take that shit

B

Brianna Moore

Mackenzie Thubron

A

Adam Ricks

Tell the original poster to grow a pair and git gud lmao. If you can't handle the heat don't play a competitive game

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom