Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I just bought Super mario Oddyssey for the switch on the Eshop and I noticed the shop...

B

Bram Thy Devourer

I just bought Super mario Oddyssey for the switch on the Eshop and I noticed the shop is really unorganized for my region :/ There are several options like Recent, special offers, best ranking and coming soon. I had to search for mario before it showed up. There should be an option to just browse through all games available for the switch based on price or Letter. Do other regions have different kinds of stores or does ends up with the same Eshop view ?

J

Josh Brown

The eShop as a whole is like this at the moment. The US eShop has recent releases, best sellers, games on sale, and coming soon.

J

Johnathon Mendez

There's a search option with filters and such. It works best if you know what you're looking for

B

Bram Thy Devourer

OMG the last sentence on my post is the worst grammar ever lol

A

Alexis Laurel

Yeah... the eshop is a bit trash with its setup at the moment. Hope they sort it soon. They could at least include that delightfully soothing wii eshop music... I miss that tune.

J

Jake Fioravanti

Hopefully they organize the eShop more like the Wii U in the future. It was a lot easier for me to look for games there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom