Contact advertising [email protected]

I had a fully powered custom club but randomnly decided to experiment making another...

J

James Martin

I had a fully powered custom club but randomnly decided to experiment making another one, but now I've discovered my main one has disappeared!! You can only have one at one time? The game didn't warn me I would lose my main club. Any way to get it back or I am screwed? It won't even let me recycle this joke set (which was experimental and had lots of backdoor attributes, but I probably wouldn't have used it much) and start a new one. So am I really faced with having to find 50 gems to finish this set that I don't want and then another 100 to try and rebuild my old one?!

K

Kevin Lafaso

I have 2 customs

M

Matthew Turlington

If done today, go to online game saved and make sure the date on it is yesterday. Then download it and wright over todays save on ur harddrive. U will lose all u done today but get ur 1st set back .

T

Turdfergison Fergison

I have 5 sets all have been recycled and rebuilt more times than I care to admit. When it comes down to it custom clubs are nice but will spoil you long term. So far all the tournaments have been with standard equipment. Some game rooms also require standard clubs. I've made myself use standard clubs 50% of the time for the last few weeks. It has helped out with my short game. Just have fun!

J

James Martin

Managed to get an online save from 11/11/17 where my original customs were 6/10 done. Gonna go with that and then I might be back to normal with 40 gems and a bit of stat boosting. Is it possible to set ps4 to auto-upload to online save?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom