Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I gotta say, i remember now why i stopped playing official pvp. Me and my cousin were...

A

Anthony Smolen

I gotta say, i remember now why i stopped playing official pvp. Me and my cousin were in official pvp for the first time in a while and we were doing good. We ran around on rag and managed to gather enough to make a 2x2 wooden house. We were in the NE corner of map where there was weirdly no one around. All happily we started climbing the mountain to find an area to place our hut. And out of nowhere a 220 griffin swooped out of nowhere and killed us and took everything. Our food and building mats and tools n all. Everything. We were level 9. He didnt hesitate. Like really? Back to pve.
#icantpvp
#HeHadaPTGriffinAlready
#noregerts

B

Bradley Rupe

Prepare for the get good comments and hate

D

DeVon Easterling

Lmao i feel your pain

S

Scott Houghtaling

just to clarify... aren't there Griffins on pve? lol that will still happen

C

Chuck Telschow

It's part of the PvP though imo, the reality that this could happen keeps you on your toes. And in reality you basically lost nothing. Just a thought...

M

Michael Mora

That's why tribes of 5 or less don't make it . We got a tribe of 18 and no one fucks with our base because we have people on all the time.

H

Hale Kaden

Find a good hiding place like in a cave or redwood and build fast hide out and build up build multiple locations for stuff so if you lose one small base oh well then you can laugh at them when they raid your emty decoy base for nothing lol.

B

Benjamin James Walsh

#noregert

J

Jean-Marc Bruno

Can't cal people assholes if you Have no spine.... Shit. I went solo for about 2 months once and I went on a killing spree

J

Jake Boughton

You should have had a wip and parashoot and turned the tides

A

Adam Crwly

Wait till the servers aren't 70/70 population. Once everyone has pissed on their fire hydrant all will be well.

T

Tom Hooley

It's all about hiding mate, good thing about rag is there are tonnes of hiding places for small tribes, you could go months without anyone knowing you're there. Google hidden base locations ragnorak and watch some videos. Pick a spot and then just bunker down, prefab a metal base and hide it in a chest under water or see if you can find.a glitch in the side of a cave which allows you to hide a chest in the wall. Craft turrets and place them under water, don't store them otherwise they'll be stolen.

I'm in a hidden cave ATM, only accessible by bird, only two small tunnels in both guarded by turrets each. There ain't no body getting in quickly!

T

Tom Hooley

T

Tom Hooley

D

Darcy Tingley

Lvl 9....means you played pvp for a whole 15 minutes and gave up?

A

Adam Fletcher

Stay on PvE, weak mentality

S

Shane Hammond

I'm on a nice chilled pve server on ragnarok if you want to check it out pm me

B

Benjamin Williams

Check out THE WAR ZONE its a 24/7 Pvp dedi server. Not alot of PvP going on since no one is a real troll. Find our FB Page THE WAR ZONE to vote on server stuff and see the stats, or add GT: GPServer and play! Hope to see you online!

J

Jonathan Candela

Pussy

M

Matt Johnson

It could've been worse. At least you aren't on scorched. The trollage is real there.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom