Contact advertising [email protected]

PC i got my girlfriend destiny 2 cause she wouldn't tell me stop getting off and play...

M

Matt Ardle

i got my girlfriend destiny 2 cause she wouldn't tell me stop getting off and play FFXIV with her, now she wont get off Destiny 2 lmao

M

Michael Divers

She should have stayed playing ff14 and you should have joined her. That game is beyond awesome. I used to hate on my friend because he played it and I’ve played wow for like 13 years since beta. I can tell you easily one of the best most complete mmos you’ll ever play.

D

David Clifton

I don’t see the problem here

M

Matt Ardle

oh man we have been playing FFXIV since classic, i even lead a static for 3 years, and we both still play 14 but its so boring right now, destiny 2 is a good get away

B

Benjamin Joh Borja

I play ac and warframe a lot and decided to play D2 just to do something different.

J

Joshua Ray

Must be nice hahaha

M

Matthew William

i call that a win

M

Matt Ardle

Yeah i helped her grind to 25 and got 28 shards so she has the OP Lense right before reset lol, but its cute watching her run out the EDZ doing events for hours lol

J

John Hwe

Oh man.. I was addicted to ff11...the consequences of dying I think made it that much more addictive .. specially when you die and delevel and all your armor falls off lol. I was rdm/blm/nin..the economy in that game was so messed up. I tried the beta for 14 and just how you interacted with the mobs during combat was enough for me to not even give it a chance.

D

Danny Vaughan

my wife hates gaming...suuuuuuucks

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom