Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got a switch from day one and only got 4 games for it, not many eshop games I would...

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

I'm so over these posts. Just sell it and leave us alone lol

B

Billy Happel

My question is how? Even there is plenty of Eshop games cheap that are worth playing

D

Daniel Rasmussen

I don't get why some people are so eager to get rid of stuff they aren't using at the current moment, more games are coming, be patient.

I

Izik Sanchez

How much lol I'll take it off your hands

J

Jason Cameron

Why did you buy it if you were just going to sell it? You knew it had few games at launch. How about playing a game I like to call Patience. Do something else for a while. The Switch will have many games in the future.

L

Lee Krienke

im in the same boat with games but.....ill keep the switch forever because i can wait for good games that suit my style to come out.

J

James Page

I've not used mine since I beat BOTW. Played a lot of shovel knight, but that's all I have
Waiting for Mario Odyssey and Splatoon and whatever else they make that's good

J

Jon Quiñones

I say wait for all the games coming at the end of the year. You'll regret it if you sell it

V

Victor Martin

That's normal in the first months of a console lifetime, I don't know why he's complaining about it? The switch rather will have many triple a games compared to any other console first six months lifetime

D

Derek Beattie

4 games in like 3 months? What more are you even asking for? Either way you are missing out on some great eshop games.

H

Heather Ekrom

4 games? I have 8 physcial and rest are down loaded

S

Shannon Miller

Way too many good games coming. Come on... Mario, Fifa and SKYRIM!

D

Darek A Daszynski

You're going to sell it? And watch, one month after you sell it a new game will come out and you will wish you wouldn't have sold it. I say keep it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom