Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got a switch from day one and only got 4 games for it, not many eshop games I would...

D

Donal Cronin

I got a switch from day one and only got 4 games for it, not many eshop games I would buy so seriously been thinking of getting rid of the switch it's just becoming a dust collector, can people give me ideas for games

S

Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet

If you don't feel like you're getting your money's worth you should definitely sell and give someone else the opportunity to play :) what games do you already have? What kind of games do you typically enjoy playing?

M

Marc Southall

i know you say there's not many e-shop games you'd buy but have you had a good look at all of them though ? there's loads of great e-shop titles, Blaster Master Zero, Snake Pass, Wonderboy, Shovel Knight, Oceanhorn, Implosion, Mighty Gunvolt, I Am Setsuna, Shantae, Bulb Boy, Fast RMX, Thumper, Snipperclips, Mr Shifty and that's not to mention all the Neo Geo games :)

E

Evan Marks

Cleaning your house and opening a window every once and a while.
Dusting

D

Diana Gunn Fields

The ones coming out in the future are worth holding on to it, in my opinion

J

James Robertson

NBA playgrounds

J

Jimmy McKee

Puyopuyo Tetris
ACA NEO GEO [suggestions: Magical Drop 2, Metal Slug, Metal Slug 2 and Metal Slug 3, Waku Waku 7 and Last Resort]
Graceful Explosion Machine
Namco Museum (releasing July 28th)
VOEZ
Kamiko

T

Trevor James

Splatoon 2 comes out in like 9 days

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

You give up on a system after 4 months? Btw plenty of great games out now keeping me busy

B

Brian Voelpel

That's just part of being an early adopter.

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Well buy some of the amazing indie games or you are to tough or mature for third party aka indie games?

B

Bella Hale

What games do you have already and what kind of games do you like?

B

Bojan LoneWolf Nikolovski

Its a bait.

K

Karl Kaytor

Get Disgaea 5, Cave Story, and (when it comes out) Yooka-Laylee

F

Frank Hume Jr.

I wouldn't get rid of mine because of Mario and Zelda, but I just went and bought an Xbone this week to play some of the games I am tired of waiting on.

B

Billy Happel

No faith, just get rid of it

J

Jason Foster

People like you should sell it off so someone can enjoy the hell out of it. I rather hear them talk about that than listen to people like you bitch about it. Do us all a favor and sell it.

C

Cesar Neg

Just sell it in the group and stop whining.

T

Todd Schockemoehl

Try games you wouldn't normally play and UAE the system in short bursts. I enjoy the game gonner. Cheap, fun, challenging, and Ser not something I'd have picked up for any other console. The lack of games is making me be risky and I'm glad I risked money on gonner and thumper and I sincerely love them both

T

Travis Mcleod

Worms

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom