Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I got a Switch at launch (Walmart pre-order) but I've been waiting to find one at Best...

R

Ryan Dale

I got a Switch at launch (Walmart pre-order) but I've been waiting to find one at Best Buy because I have a Best Buy credit card that offers 1 year no-interest financing. Today I finally found one, so now I can sell this Switch on ebay so it will be like I bought mine with no-interest financing (don't worry, I'll start it at retail price and see what happens). The thing is, I had to spend at least $399 to get the financing deal, so I "had to" get a few other things, which I'm going to keep. I may have gone overboard.

A

Angus Hon

I got them also...

E

Erik Soriano

I recommend Zelda :)

S

Sean Doug

How do you like "hey pikmin"?

C

Cierra Keck

No BOTW?

A

Angela Goodall

Wait. So you bought a bundle at launch, now buying a second one to get a finance deal but you had to buy more stuff to get the deal? Doesn't seem like a smart financial move. Either way have fun with your newer Switch.

P

Paige Elizabeth Lisk

Dude I would have bought it

D

David Kohzad

I don't get what you mean. If you brought that Switch with credit back in March, you've already paid interest on it for 5 months(if you haven't paid your balance yet).

You buying a new Switch won't change that. Better off trying to get a Balance Transfer of the loan you brought your original Switch with to your 0% account. In order to pay the debt you already have.

J

Joshua Jaz Rodriguez

I've been going over board almost every month since the switch came out

K

Kelly Donohue

I'm missing the logic here... if you bought the second one and plan on selling it at retail how is that going to pay off the first one? You're still in for the price of a switch.

D

David Storey

A couple months ago I did a similar thing. I bought a Switch bundle online from GameStop and two days later I found one in a Best Buy store so I got it with free financing and returned the other and ate the shipping cost. Because of the financing though I "had to" buy a little extra.

A

Anthony Sipsas

Check those eBay and PayPal fees, and don't forget your tax...

K

Kalvin Connor

Second not using eBay. Use craigslist or a th group. Pay pal will take 3.5ish perfect (3 plus 50 cents). And eBay takes a wooping 20%. So to sell AT cost on eBay, you need to get almost 400 bucks. Not to mention of you have taxes, you need to account for that (and extra 8%) where in live so that brings it up to a further 421 bucks. Not worth it.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom