S

Sergio Steven Olivencia

Actually those are some really good stats :0

N

Nicolas Baron

lvl 447 and you're in gold? damn

C

Chris Joseph

More likely game sense needs work then. When to push, when to pull back, team comps, switching heroes when needed etc

D

Destiny Yagami

Maybe you should make an alt?? I’ve heard people climb easier when they make an alt account? Not sure how true that is though.

J

Josh Kelly

if you wanna be placed high elo then take support champs in to the placement game for those easy stats and gold medals. then once youre in gold switch it up to DPS, gotta go full had carry mode.just dont go full retard mode. lots of people get those confused

K

Kylie Pirre

It's because of your elo, if they placed you against higher players you wouldn't do as well, although judging by your stats you probably are a bit lower than you should be

A

Alannah Verdugo

Did I mention I’m a dva main only? I used to main mercy in the beginning hence the healing stat. But everything else was with dva

A

Alannah Verdugo

K

Kylie Pirre

If you wanna climb get good with hog or pharah (really hard to kill) junk (really strong rn) or tracer (incredibly high ceiling) bc they're really easy to climb with. Focus on your positioning and staying alive so you can get kills and you should be golden, I'm diamond and climbed my way out of gold hell w tracer

A

Autumn Scott

You’re career stats are better than mine and I’m lvl 80 stuck in 2100 Gold, lol.

T

Tyrone Horton

I can’t main genji constantly(I’m a genji main sue me)
Because I have to constantly change to tanks healers and other people because people are selfish and pick people that don’t benifit the team(comp)

J

Jose Garcia

game sense needs more game sense. Try backing up a bit and looking at where your team is instead of just where your next kill is. You might be the last to die because you slaughter so many enemies, but your team gets wrecked when you don't do your killing spree's around them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom