Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 I don't trust nobody when it comes to ark what about you?

M

Michael Green

I don't trust nobody when it comes to ark what about you?

K

Keeley Mini Kee Cove

Nope. Trust no one is my ark moto

E

Erwin Feldgreber

Grimey people in this game the true nature of humanity on this game.

K

Keeley Mini Kee Cove

Don't trust your structures either, they'll glitch you through the floors!!! Don't trust metal buildings on scorched they will burn you alive during a heatwave if you have shit fortitude, don't trust any wyvern to land where you want it to, and don't trust a dodo because they will just die because they're shit and can't defend themselves

A

Amber Hartwig

Trust no one unless they got a Mic, an aren't 12.

D

Darren Oliveira

Agreed

M

Michael Green

Ark people are crazy

J

Jayde Garrow

everyone's a little "badass"

A

A Eugene Hobbs Jr.

I do but then again I only play pve and single player

K

Keeley Mini Kee Cove

Oh and troodons. Never. Trust. A. Troodon.

D

Darrell Maxfield

Only my real life neighbor Jesse Kaufman

M

Michael Green

Never trust a gig no matter what level once that butch go in rage no one is safe

I

Iain Fraser

After being force fed shit in a cage for almost an hour an kept alive, I concur! Everyone on the PvP are bastards ha.

T

Takeem Berry

nope our whole tribe pin coded everything and set it up so you cant get into no1 shit unless you got their pin, shit it soo real my griffin was moved*not far at all* and I was like which one of you tryin to piss me off today lol, basically I trust no1 on ark not even myself LOL

V

Vince Hill

I trust everyone (pve) except a therazinosaurus when your tranqing on the fly with out a tame pen, and he plays like he’s injured and walks away..... yeah don’t trust that dude at all

J

Joshua Dickinson

Same

L

Lainey Turner

Hell naw.

T

Taylor Tomas

Nope never

K

Kevin Cumbie

Ark has a special knack of bringing all the scum to the surface of the pond. Learned that my first week

J

John Davis

I did fully trust one person, but when you trust others you realise how much ark really means to people. Ark > friendships lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom