Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I dont play Ark for more than 4 months, and i stopped following news about updates and...

M

Marco Aurelio

I dont play Ark for more than 4 months, and i stopped following news about updates and things like that, decided to install the game again since a friend of mine brought it, how much it has been changed since 4 months ago ? thank you

(i had to desinstall Forza Horizon 3, i hope it was worth it)

D

Danny Page

A lot has changed .check the update notes

R

Ryan Sharp

Should have waited a week. Supposedly on the 29th the new official servers come out and all current servers will become legacy. Slowly they're gonna demo all dead and/or dying legacy until everything is apart of the new clusters. Also there's no transfer between legacy and new official so gotta start from scratch again.

D

Danny Wong

I wish they'd make the round walls and the medieval structure mods official.

R

Robert William

Bro.... sit down for this theres alot you missed...

R

Robert William

We got the unicorns, we got the furree rexes we got the dupers "fixes" we got the flyer nerfing we got the sprinting nerfing we got the thing that does some fansy sparkles we got the skins for achievements we got the starve to death Alerts the green beacon to show you your lost stuff and others see patch notes for more and i think the giga was downgraded to glorified barn decoration

A

Andrew Gil

4 months isn't missing all that much honestly

J

Justin Stapp

Every tribe worth a damn is now a dupe tribe with loads of tek.

D

Derek Hodges

It's not reinstall horizons 3

T

Tony Collins

Just to say it, "uninstall"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom