Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch I did it.last night , I took your guys advice on this. You guys have convinced me way...

R

Robin Barnhill

I did it.last night , I took your guys advice on this. You guys have convinced me way more than people on YouTube or other forums. Definitely going to be trying it out.

M

Marcus van Tongeren

Have fun! I recommend playing in docked mode, the higher resolution makes the characters come more to live.

A

Aubrey Lund

Have fun! I agree with Marcus. Definitely play it docked when you can.

If you're a "for the story" type, give it some time. Like many RPGs, it starts out a bit slow

R

Ryan Swindlehurst

I like YouTube to see how the game plays. I'm sure its a great game, but I can't do the combat mechanics in it. Which sucks, cause I've heard nothing but great things

C

Christian Marshall

You will not be disappointed. My favorite game since 2015

T

Thom Castro

Best game on the switch!

W

Whitnei Breed

My niece is letting me borrow her switch to play this until I get my own

S

Scott Brown

You guys have convinced me too lol not that I needed much convincing. I’m in the middle of so many games right now though lol

A

Alan Kris Hall

You are in for a really good time!

K

Kevin Foran

Brilliant game took me about 120 hours to complete.

M

Matti Moilanen

I'll get this eventually <3!!!! But first, mario kart 8 deluxe+super mario odyssey will suffice :). After I get those mario games I will get XC2+Zellduhh+Mario Rabbids Kingdom Battle. That's about all I want for now, from the selection. Except upcoming games. Oh and some party/social games maybe.

J

Jason Holmes

I wish I hadn't listened but luckily for me I got it at a good price & can trade it for more than I paid for it

D

Daniel Williams

I like the game but the double grinding is a pain and can leave you stuck for days at part's. Because you not only are grinding for leveling up but all the blades have to unlock certain things and can only be done by completing tasks it became a bit annoying. I did complete it but I would have loved it more without that double grinding it slows the pace down and kills the fun your having.

L

Lou Man

Let me know how you liked it. Still iffy on buying it

J

Jesus Castro

Please please please dont give up after a couple of hours !! There are too much intruduction in the first few hours but after all that you will get used to the fighting system and you will have a blast !!

Q

Quenton Pittard

I'm still playing Zelda damn !!!

A

Aaron Briggs

I am juggling zelda still, xenoblade and Neir and it’s a first world problem to decide which one to play first every day

A

Aaron B Parvaz

on chapter 7 on this the game is great, good storyline, loads of places to explore, collecting all the blades is fun, some fights are difficult if u dont grind much so make sure to level as much as u can

L

Louise Peters

Yay!

J

Justin Newton

Say goodbye to life and enjoy

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom