Contact advertising [email protected]

I am super annoyed right now at the seemingly arbitrary Golf Level judgments. So I was...

J

Jo Magee

I am super annoyed right now at the seemingly arbitrary Golf Level judgments. So I was playing a Rank 6 challenge today(I am Rank 6 right now)... teeny cup, official, I beat all of the COM players by at least 6 strokes, so I win ALL of the gallery people in that round, double my standing PB, and my golf level went DOWN.

What am I doing? Or not doing?

This, *THIS* is the stupid s*** that's making me hate this game. Considering my usual not great playing, I thought this was outstanding, but the game thinks otherwise.

M

Michael Ruiz

I didn't even know your golf level could go down

S

Shawn Robichaud

regardeless iff you beat the COM players..you need to be consistant..even if you win a trny..your stats after the fact tell the tale..if for example..if you shot a -10 and your previous record was -9 thats fine..but if your performance stats went down like GIRs...Fairways hits..and even your putt finishes..WILL affect your player level

K

Kenny Akira Watteny

consitency is key, one great game doesn't do much.. you need to consitently play well.

J

Jo Magee

I suppose I'm still used to the past two versions that gave you a level that you kept, and it was your grade that would go up and down in tours.

A

Adam Knight

Yes it can be annoying but in the end your golf level does not affect your play so really not that big of a deal. Imo it's only in place for you to judge your current skill level. You will improve but practice makes perfect. Oh also your golf level only has a chance to go up and down in official tourneys or rounds

T

Turdfergison Fergison

Just stop asking why. It really doesn't matter. Just remember it's a game. Enjoy it. I've been farming gems for two months and can't get any of my 5 custom club sets above 22. I've probably attempted 1000 official condors and been close more times then i care to admit. Yet still I fail. Don't forget to have fun. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

D

Daniel Vondohlen

I've been a bit of a stickler at staying at 15 once getting there, but have relapsed at least two times. I played easier courses for a few rounds each time to get back up to that 15. Not for sure if it made the difference, or not.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom