Contact advertising [email protected]

I actually wanna know why people main widow. I have been toxic for the past few weeks....

• Thread starter Daniel Christiansen
  • Start date
D

Daniel Christiansen

I actually wanna know why people main widow. I have been toxic for the past few weeks. Please tell me.

M

Mario Flores

no one general reason, same as any other hero

J

John Calderon

Blame the “pros” lmao. People see their highlights and want to do the same but reality sets in and they aren’t very good. Don’t get me wrong I’ve seen some good Widow and Hanzo players but not many.

E

Eddy D. Newgate

I don't main her but it's fun to use her grappling hook and head shit niggas

A

Andy Pants

Picks. Widow on attack "OH GOD NOT WIDOW ON ATTACK" Is actually better than defense, even though people will scream otherwise. A pick is more valuable when attacking since they have a much longer trip back, especially in the first minute

A

Aadil Saqib

While I don't main her, I am learning her cause she's a very powerful hero. Simple as that.

M

Matthew Randall

Cause fuck you?

K

Kei Sinclair

I can't speak for console because it's a known fact shes terrible on console. Even the Devs think so.

For Pc... If your widow is decent, the enemy team would be down a man or two right out the door. If they harass her in the back line, your front line is free to do whatever they want. And usually d.va winston and flanks.. spend too much time on widow, the other 5 can go ahead and push.

Seeing as how this is mercy meta, widows positions help mercy escape too.

Try to understand she does alot of dmg 120 body 300 head. U can quite literally delete someone. But she's very mechanically dependent.

A good widow is really.. scary.. that's why most pro teams run widow.

C

Curtis James Littlechild

Because some people are actually decent with her. Crazy right?

Z

Zeph Esprit

Use her and find out.

D

David Anderson

I'm good at her? Played scope for a team in promod and awped most of my time playing CS.

R

Revan Renaldi

Because you can get one kill in one shot. That is pretty much it

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Because they like playing her?

J

Jamal Green

Because I don't miss often and the picks I get heavily help the team, pharahs Orisa and junkrat ults help a lot!

T

Taylyn Anastasia Powers

If you can hit some headshots, or even just some bodyshots, she becomes deadly at lower ELOs.

S

Sebastien Roy

Cause she dope.

D

Dylan Lais

Because they think because they see someone like fleta wrecking with her, that they somehow can. They usually then proceed to get like 1 kill the entire match, have like 5% accuracy and then spend half the match running back to the objective because they die every 2 minutes.

L

Luke Garside

Cause it's fun to be a sniper and 1 shot people.
Don't underestimate a Widow pick and don't be toxic either. Being toxic just causes losses.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom