Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m probably gonna get bashed for this. But what is that best way to climb out of...

S

Somer Francis

I’m probably gonna get bashed for this.
But what is that best way to climb out of gold??
I feel like I always get stuck in it.

R

Ryan Machado

Pharmercy with a friend

B

Ben Cawdron

Get better.
Find a 6 stack of likeminded players and tackle comp properly.
Research the best team comps.
Practice practice practice.

M

Mary Gimenez

Don't play snipers

B

Ben Cawdron

Also, if you can stream your games.
Then you can watch them back and pick out your own shortcomings.
Being able to identify your own faults is the best way to improve.

Also, playing on a smaller tv should help with awareness.

M

Michael Bates

Play tanks, I'm currently trying the same and so far just playing tanks has got me from low silver to low gold and still climbing

E

Eduardo Ramirez

Get better at the game

C

Cristobal Valenzuela Orrego

I climbed with mcree

H

Hiten Kadam

Find A stack to play with

L

Luke Eyre

What do you play as?

J

Josh Flaro

Don't solo queue.

M

Matthew Johnson

Play dps, carry your team.

S

Savannah Dey Carden

Get a good stack together, and practice different tactics and strategies as a team so you work well together. Also work with different team comps, especially uncommon ones that could take them by surprise

J

Jerry Allen-Foshee

If you're console, start a new account. I've been stuck in silver on my main. I started a new account and played every game like it was comp. Only played the heroes that I'm best at, eccept for four games of Mystery Heroes. I hit level 25 and did my placements, and was placed in plat.

Y

Yasin Shore

get good with zarya. Imo she's a beast in gold

L

Luke Schirmer

We can't know without seeing you play. Stream sometime and I'll watch you if I'm available. You can also submit a recorded game to Stylosa and he'll review it in his Overanalyzed series

T

Thomas Nelson

LOL gold, I'd be happy to be a high silver. I had fun playing at that level. Now I'm stuck and I think it is affecting my teaming in QP too as I get fewer and fewer people who want to win and play as a team.

D

Darius Tywon Warner

Savannah Dey Carden Plz help me climb today

A

Alana Nguyen

What I found was really good for climbing is actually duo queueing with someone who's a really good shot caller. Me and my comp partner are both very flexible (we know a couple dps, healer and tank positions each). If you queue in a huge group you're going to get put up against 6 stacks which tend to be terrifying tryhards but a 2 stack going up against other 2 stacks or even solo queuers, you should be able to be fine. Being a good shot caller/having one around is SO useful because not a lot of people want to take the definitive leadership role

T

Tyler Jones

Group up with me and play comp before the season ends haha. Macdongles#1822

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom