Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One I’m looking for a PVE dedicated server for the aberration map.. must be ok with under...

R

Ruby Alys

I’m looking for a PVE dedicated server for the aberration map..
must be ok with under 17, no headphones.

Let me edit and add - I will not be playing on this server with them. One of them is 9 who has been playing ark for a few months, the other is 14 who is a beginner.

Thanks in advanced!

C

Centree Meyer

Wyvern Wars: Ark Survival Servers

Under 18 okay with parents playing. Feel free to message if you have any questions.

A

Adam Young

Welcome to Forgotten Ark! We are a looking for fellow survivors to join us as we conquer the ark. If your looking for the end game content or looking for a place to breed and build, then look no further. This server is 24/7 PvE on the ragnorak map/Aberration map cluster. Settings will be posted below.

10x pickup
10x taming
2x most player and Dino stats
TEK engrams unlocked at level 90
Custom loot drops(boosted)
Quick breeding stats to get the max amount of mutations.

Rules:
No blocking resources caves artifacts etc.
Don't pillar off land just to claim it. Only pillar if u have plans to build there soon.
Turn dinos off wander when logging out. (Mass unattended breeding can cause massive lag)
Keep base locations minimum to leave space for new players to build. (Don't have 5 bases across the map)
DON'T GIVE OUT THE SERVER PASSWORDl

Events to come with the growing population. Community fishing hole stocked daily.
Community centers near all obs.
Starter packs will be available upon request when an admin is available.

This server is new player friendly and at most times you can ask for help and someone is always there to help.

We are looking for more survivors to get the server semi PvP oriented with events

Low population so plenty of good spots left to build!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

N

Nate Rush

F

Francesco Masucci

F

Francesco Masucci

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom