Contact advertising [email protected]

I’m about to be a noob on this I haven’t played it before I have a few buddies that...

J

Joel Stephens

I’m about to be a noob on this I haven’t played it before I have a few buddies that have Xbox so that’s why I’m gonna go buy one. Currently have a ps4 pro is it worth the buy

L

Lukasz S Dorozala

I bought a Xbox just to play forza if that tells you anything. Definitely worth it in my opinion. Between Forza Horizon and Forza Motorsport, you get countless hours of entertainment. The only downside is the 12 year olds that try to act “cool,” when you play online. But other than that, the games are awesome.

J

Joel Stephens

Then I’m gonna buy cup head not sure what other games

A

Armando Alves

If you have a good PC just buy it in the Microsoft Store. Not worth buying a console just because of one single game IMO.

J

Joel Stephens

I’m not buying it for this game I’m buying it to play with friends

J

Joel Stephens

They don’t even have forza but I have heard it’s really good and I like to play stuff like that. I wasn’t a big fan of the last nfs plus I don’t have friends that play it

J

Joel Stephens

I could buy the Xbox with madden 18 but I have that on PlayStation already

C

Cory Payne

Yeah Ive always been a PlayStation fan but I’ve also always had a Xbox for forza

J

Joel Stephens

I’m gonna get cup head

Z

Zac Dixon

Its definitely worth it. NFS is trash compared to forza. Its so much fun man.. plus other xbox exclusive's that shit on ps4 exclusive's

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom