Contact advertising [email protected]

https://scontent.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/20953779_10209918588461604_2336294706501727...

C

Chris D Kelly

D

Dzenis Alickovic

more like let me transfer into my bank account. Meet me back here in 1 week.

K

Kevin James Contratto

Then gets arrested when he pulls that money out because he started the ransomware attacks lol

S

Steven Van De Sande

Oops.

S

Steven Van De Sande

This company is partnered with Visa and MasterCard.

It processes instant transfer of roughly 3 dozen crypto coins into your local currency worldwide.

The card is launching in the next 3 months.

There are other existing cards that offer the same service, but TenX is the most robust, as it will work worldwide.

C

Chris D Kelly

Has anyone here ever seen Mr. Robot?

D

Dwayne Westcott

Bitcoin is a commodity, not a currency. It would be like trying to spend gold or oil at the bar...

D

Dwayne Westcott

Even most places that "Accept Bitcoin", aren't really accepting Bitcoin. Another third party company is accepting your BTC, converting it to USD, and sending it along to the company you are buying from, as your payment. And when BTC jumped from $50 a coin to $4000 a coin, that third party company became filthy fucking rich lol

O

Oskar Martin

you can get it changed into dollars with only about a 25% loss if you go through various companies

W

Woody Woodford

That's why you transfer it to your countries currency

J

Jason Dragon

That is why I have a Bitpay debit card.

Y

Yoven Moorghen

Umar Hosany

C

Cody Kroes

lol if you dont understand the value of bitcoin right now, you dont deserve to manage your own money

D

Donald Bouffard

that means he has four billion two hundred thirty-two million ten thousand usd

C

Chris D Kelly

Thats.... that's not how it works..

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom