Contact advertising [email protected]

PC How's everyone liking Aberration? I love that it's a no fly map. Makes things so...

C

Christina Larimore

How's everyone liking Aberration?

I love that it's a no fly map. Makes things so much more fun and challenging.

H

Hugo Alfredo Lopez

una pregunta señorita se permite en el grupo compartir un server creado por mi amigo no habra power abused yo lo conosco y no hace eso algo que se ve en muchos server ya hay en el servidor 15 personas y seria bueno que hubieran mas para que entraran a divertirse es pvp

M

Mark Knipp

It is interesting.... the forever night element, i can do without

S

Shelby Dollar

Well like you seen on my server post, we do have Tapejara on our Aberration map. Which does make it a LOT easier, but I kinda like giving those Tapejara a place to shine! They blend in with Aberration so well with their bright colors and ability to cling to walls. They have always been one of my favorite flyers, but not always the most practical. Now they are the only flyer! Muahaha

M

Matt Griffin

Yeah. It's cool, but I have a cluster and everyone just flies around on wyverns. Bleh.

A

Aimee Lea Taylor

I didn't last long I died shortly after eating a mushroom lmao

C

Chris Blenkinsop

I’m really enjoying the challenge. You really have to learn the map rather that flying straight to whatever coordinates you’re going to. I’ve been getting pretty good on the drake, but it’s still a huge change. Certain dinos are only found in the lower levels, and you have to figure out how to get them out.

S

Sarah Butler

I like it but its too hard without fkyers for me personal not with kids wzy they are cant keep going out dieing to them hiting keys or me going afk to sort them come bk dead

M

Michael A Beyer

It seems more suited for the more experienced players.

J

Jarrod Freeman

Loving it. The earthquakes are a bit annoying when you're building though

S

Sebby Amaro

Honestly rag is much better. Aberration is not for the casual. I’ll tell you that

J

Jerry Swihart

I like it but, I like building big and open with my dinos in a big open spot. Haha. So I have my main base on Rag and just outpost in aberration. People love the thylas in Aberration. But like most servers, I have flyers blocked from entering Aberration. The idea of flyers ruins point of Aberration for most people. Our busiest server is definitely Aberration but, many still prefer Rag.

S

Shawn Kincaid

Once you get a Karkinos and a Rock Drake it's all easy from there.

R

Ryan Lambirth

Just get a crab the abberation quetz can pretty much fly

Z

Zachary Buford

i love it. Its hard but in a good way. I dont mind the no fliers as much as i thought i would.

J

Jarrod Freeman

It's a more thought out addition.

Let's be honest, there is little left to do with dinosaurs at this point in time. The fact that Aberration shows us the developers creativity and minds around working around no fliers is great news for the future.
Early living is pretty tough going and you have to actually think but once you're able to KO tame you're ready to go further and live longer than your previous lives up to that point. I can see the appeal of the Rock Drake and Karkinos, but I'm honestly having a blast with just the grappling hook, Wingsuit and climbing picks.

J

Jon Lucich

you should make your aberration server a cluster with your rag server. just do not allow transfers from Rag to Aberration. I would enjoy having continuity between servers rather than 2 completely different setups.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom