Contact advertising [email protected]

How ya'll feel about Moira's reach? Kinda long, yeah?

• Thread starter Nathan Harrington
  • Start date
N

Nathan Harrington

How ya'll feel about Moira's reach? Kinda long, yeah?

D

Daniel Perin

No

D

Daniel Perin

Maybe yes but low dmg

F

Francis Lee

It’s still pretty balanced because of the low damage output. That said it’s still annoying when I dash or double blink away and it’s still reaching me.

P

Paul Luis Draganigos

yes

B

Bo Bradley

Zenyattas reach is longer

E

Emily Goodman-Pearce

It’s too long when she ults, that’s what I think anyway.
It’s sort of balanced but I mean they’re fucking Mercy up why can’t they do something about Moira cause people whine about her just as much..
That being said I don’t like Moira and I hate going against her, but double blinking and still being in range isn’t really okay..

E

Ellie Anderson

Yeah. Especially since she doesn't have to reload, aim an it's not on a cool down or anything.

M

Murilo Freitas

It's ok, it can be stopped by walls, shields and barries, deals very little damage and the moment the reticle moves away from the enemy the beam breaks and the damage stops. Also, she must have a long reach to recharge her healing relatively safe, since she can only heal for 9 seconds and takes 5 times as much to recharge it fully without her secondary fire

L

Luke Garside

Step 1. Get a shield
Step 2 Stand behind the shield
Step 3 Stop being a bitch
Step 4 Kill the Moira

S

Sammy Bourgeois

It is a bit long yeah :I
I know that she says "a touch from afar"
But like Jesus H. Christ she doesn't need to be able to hit me from Hanamura if I'm in Anubis.

E

Erick Mendes

too long, and her orb is really annoying

J

Jonathan Howard

I 1v1’d a reaper with moira. Am i the king now?

J

Jerad Burns

They should make her reach the same as Mei's reach. Actually they should make it exactly like mei

C

Chris Mitchell-Clare

It’s deep and moist, kills me from across the bridge.. ffs

R

Reece Rhaegar Elvaryen

It needs to be long to refill her healing meter

N

Nathan Harrington

I don’t have an issue with her reach being long. My buddy is a Moira main and it comes in handy, it just shocks me how certain characters cannot get away, no matter what they do.

S

Savannah Dey Carden

It is long, however with out it Moira wouldn't be able to be Moira. Her self healing is vital, and I think the extra reach is important so she can tickle and regain her health.

I main her, and used to also agree that it's too long, and I could still see it being nerfed, but I doubt it would be very far.

If she bothers you, practice with/use her counters like Reaper and Mei!

J

Joseph Saad

I dont think the range needs a nerf, if anything maybe the lockon could be, so it actually takes some aim to use her

A

Aleida Niamh McCluskey

Moira main here: I think she does need a minor nerf-ish. Either her range or her damage needs to be lowered a little, and the healing beam regen quicker

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom