Contact advertising [email protected]

How the fck OW banning system works? Just got banned for disruptive gameplay, but I...

H

Hanzo Shimada

How the fck OW banning system works? Just got banned for disruptive gameplay, but I didn't do anything bad in my games. Played only few Capture the Flag games and carried with Lúcio, didn't even say anything in chat, those games were fking good, yet I got banned for Disruptive Gameplay like 5 mins ago. I swear I didn't troll in those games, was trying as much I could.. Yes, I had few bans for disruptive gameplay before, but I stopped doing that and still got banned again !! This just isn't fair, I tried to send a ticket to Blizzard, but I dont think they will care.. Did this happen to any1 else too?

N

Noufel Barça

Maybe the enemy team was just salty

J

Jim Shelton

Well. Your Facebook username is Hanzo. I’d ban you too.

M

Michael Pöschl

I got that once to got banned 2 Weeks cause I went on a 30 Game Win Streak xD

S

Sayainji Fakhri

What server you play on? cuz I got instant report feedback few minutes ago from reporting someone who trolled my game in CTF comp :)

P

Pierrick Charlebois

maybe they dont check the report as carefully as they should when the person beign reported arleady had a few bans before. thats not fair, but it would explain that you got banned for nothing this time

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom