Contact advertising [email protected]

Awh man those words yesterday "your powered up get in there" fckin got a boner of...

J

Jay Henry

Awh man those words yesterday "your powered up get in there" fckin got a boner of excitement people get scared I'm like oh yes ana the person didn't even announce and I was zen was so excited!! never had it with zen before on the moment, firing electrified balls at people could imagine zen having a massive hard on as I was pinging his balls at people's head, I wonder if he names them each at night Tucks them all in, reads a story says goodnight Charlie goodnight Bob etc, before saying which one do I use tonight whole selection of balls ready like a celebrations packet, rare moment I want to be powered as zen again

A

Andy Barrett

Siân Lodge

J

Jared Smith

Awh man those words yesterday "your powered up get in there" fckin got a boner of excitement people get scared I'm like oh yes ana the person didn't even announce and I was zen was so excited!! never had it with zen before on the moment, firing electrified balls at people could imagine zen having a massive hard on as I was pinging his balls at people's head, I wonder if he names them each at night Tucks them all in, reads a story says goodnight Charlie goodnight Bob etc, before saying which one do I use tonight whole selection of balls ready like a celebrations packet, rare moment I want to be powered as zen again

D

Davey Anthony

S

Sourav Chowdhury

J

Jay Henry

J

Jaidaliz Cancel

B

Brandon Hassan

This was wild from start to finish

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom