Contact advertising [email protected]

PC How Shit https://www.facebook.com/GameSpot/posts/10160039294090436

D

Daniel Barsheshet

How Shit

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

E

Erik Morningstar

Nah... that’s too much for a PC. Maybe if you’re sitting way back, but you just can’t go too big sitting at a desk.

M

Miguel Paolo Togonon

Glizereus Batulan

K

Kiyoko Mori

For me that would actually be too large.

T

Twer Kules

meh only 120hz

A

Adam Sauer

That cannot be pleasant for typical PC gaming... and I’d say maybe cool for flight sims with adjusted scaling... but not like this.

P

Per Ørjan Nesheim

Per Jr Nesheim Du har jo bursdag :)

A

Andrew Mahaney

Id have to sit quite a ways back to ever use this. And tbh, what kind of setup would someone need for 4k at anywhere near 120 fps? Gotta get that sli 1080 TI or some shit

J

Jack Hazen

Impractical on all levels.

M

Marcus Blair

better for people with couch gaming PC's. never put things like that as a primary display xD

M

Matlak Robert

That moment when console players think that this will.fix their issue with their FPS so they could stand a chance against the PC MASTER RACE xD

J

Jarod Poland

Why 65" though? The biggest I prefer to game on is a 42" and the pricing on a screen that size will be insanity you can bet on it.

A

Adam Reed

I'm good with my 27" ASUS ROG swift.... Lol

D

Dane Burstein

Henrik Persson

M

Mason Thompson

I think it's super cool but imo there's no way i could game on it for long periods of time. Super cool tech though!

M

Michael Vana

My neck hurts watching the video.. Ill stick with my 32 Inch monitor

K

Kevin Ruffner

Chris Hunt

G

George Nikolskyy

That would be perfect for me. I always sit back on a couch with my keyboard on my lap anyways.

C

Chris Galvin

Nice to finally see them finally designing for pc gamers but until its oled I would stick with lg c7

G

Garybaldy Blair

That puts my curved 40inch 4k to shame

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom