Contact advertising [email protected]

PC How many people in D2 clans are still fully active ? serious question.

T

Tyrone Miles

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

ultrainstinct is active all timezones 50+ members running new members through weekly raids/crucibles and nightfalls heading into Osiris as a solid unit of fun friendly people

E

Erich Brunken

it is for everyone ist a gaming community

J

Josh Christina Brennan

We are

E

Elijah Graham

Great question! The two clans I’ve joined ended up dead af.

K

Ken Smith

I try to make time for the different games i play its not uncommon for me to not play for a few days but if i get invited to help with things i hop on. i atleast give it 8 or 10 hours a week. Unless iron banner is on

A

Anthony Allgood

Thing about clans in Destiny is they die slowly. They're never truly active. You may have some active people who enjoy playing but eventually everyone gets bored and moves onto something else.

Then with a DLC drop or major patch, you may see a clan that has as many as 80 to 90 percent active. For about a week. Then we're right back to where we were.

R

Ryan Clements

My Small Clan is still very active.

D

Danny Vaughan

100 members, only ever 5 on

J

Josh Christina Brennan

We only have about 20-25 but most are active daily and we run daily raids and nightfall’s, prestige as well

S

Santiago Sayago

Me

E

Evan Gomez

We got a 70+ member clan and probably only 20-30 are active but those that are are pretty responsive to requests to group up on the discord

K

Kodama Sammons

We had a clan of 100. None are left

D

Dexter Spenik

My clan is super active we host 3 weekly raids + prestige if everyone wants to, and try to ge trials engram ever week

J

Jeremy Scheffler

We're very small and most of us play in the later hours, but we are constantly active. There is a total of 18 in the clan ATM, but many more in the discord channel. The clan actually are players from WoW and are PST based. I'm the only one in EST so it's like 1am or later when we raid, but we complete all activities each week.

B

Brandon Ramos

Ours is. We've been cleaning house a bit, as we have a Discord policy.

K

Kerri Schooley

I'm active. Been bouncing around clans for awhile now trying to find one that's not only active but active with me? Sometimes you get a clan that, sure, is active, but they have their set groups for raids and PvP, etc. So it's almost like you're still solo after joining lol

D

Dion Nordstrøm Mortensen

dont have a clan :)

N

Nick Walters

Our clan (of 4) is pretty active!

E

Emil Greavu

Holy shit I wasn't expecting so many comments guess this is a touchy subject for most ahahah

L

Linus Spiller

10/100

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom