Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How many games can the Switch hold maximum? I would believe you can hold more than 12...

• Thread starter Nathan Philip Barclay
  • Start date
N

Nathan Philip Barclay

How many games can the Switch hold maximum? I would believe you can hold more than 12...

J

Josh Brown

There's no limit as far as we know. A new option shows up on the home screen when you own more than 12 games to show everything on the system.

D

Dillan Alderman

I got a 128 gb micro SD and I've got around 8 games on it. And have around 95 gbs lefts

M

Mark Penney

I have a 120 gig card and I got over 30 eshop titles

J

Jermaul W

Its internal space is only 25gb (useable) so as long as your games are small alot.

Now if your talking about if there is a game limit. I highly doubt that. You can download games until your off of space on your sd card

R

Ryne Santos

Splatoon 2 is 13gb, NBA 2k18 is something like 40gb. You'll get games like Shovel Knight which are in the 800mb range. So if you go with games less than 1gb, you can have hundreds of games with a 128gb card... if you go with Splatoon sized games, you'll be able to get 10. It's math.

S

Spencer Miller

An infinite amount of Games depending on memory card. I have maybe 20 with more than half being physical and have plenty of space with the original space on the system

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom