Z

Zack Denson

The longer you test the safer you can feel

N

Nick McCann

First boot is enough for me

E

Eduardo Tri Gutierrez

Specs of the water loop? And 24 is the safest I'd say.

J

James Pechacek

Run for about 24 hours. I did my first build less than that and it was a mistake. There was still bubbles in the loop.

K

Kevin Vong

same kit XD

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

if it were me id just go like 30 mins, the flexible tubing is fine, it only really fucks up on hard tubing cause the sections could be too long and put stress on the fittings/ not be 100% water tight etc

R

Rudy Sanchez

I'll leave it overnight and check in the morning before I have to go to work

A

Adam Van Der Breggen

if your patience is that good go for it haha

S

Sean Condon

run it about 30m. then check the fittings. there shouldn't be any moisture towards the base of them, it there is, you've got a bad seal. Alphacool Straight Barbs are notorious for not necessarily fitting because there's just too much threading in some cases. I personally would have suggested leak testing with distilled water before putting in any other fluids or dyes. That's what you're supposed to have a drain valve for. Like it or not, you'll eventually have to change fluid, just like in a car... and that's why having a drain valve is crucial.

H

Huss Fareda

Thats so rough haha my first attempt at water cooling / bending my pipes .

S

Stephen Steinlein

12-24hrs at max operating temperature. So run BIT, and let it cook for 24hrs. If its gonna leak, thats when it will happen. Make sure to monitor fluid temps, and not allow that to exceed 50C.

S

Steve Dimitriou

I run all my builds for an hour. O
If it's going to leak it will leak during the first a10min. No need to run that long. I've built 6 custom water cooled pc's and never had an issue. I don't know why you guys are running them for 24hours. No need.

J

Jason Desrosiers

You went for water cooling on your first build... Get ready for a leak in the first 2-3 months. Why liquid? Why not air?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom