Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How is Zelda: BOTW, Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2? Honest opinions please. I may be...

S

Sean Hummel

BOTW. Above all else.

A

Ashley Minard

I gotta say I own all 3 and I've put the most hours into xenoblade by far. I will get back to the other two tho

B

Bryan Lee Kristofic

The first two complete masterpieces. I love Xenoblade 2 the most. Haven't tried Splatoon 2 yet. Will do it once it gets cheaper.

M

Marco Maltese

If your used to traditional zelda games then BotW will be either Amazing or a Dissappointment. For me it is one of the best games ever. Based on the fact that no game has ever held my attention for 300hrs and going... Xenoblade chronicles 2 was a risk I took after how difficult/long ass XCX was but so glad I picked it up. Forgiving a few technical hitches that are probably necessary to make the game run, it surprised me so much at how good it is that it even topped my enjoyment of BotW which is a hard thing for me being a massive Zelda fan.
I didn't get splatoon 2 after the test fire because the controls seem a bit more difficult thab the Wii U version as the mapping system had to change. But I reckon it would be a good buy if you can get used to it. I'm open minded and might get it in the future now that I have a pro controllers.

G

Grant Patience

Absolutely adore Zelda BOTW, one of the best games I've ever played

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom