Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch How is Zelda: BOTW, Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2? Honest opinions please. I may be...

M

Michael King Lee

How is Zelda: BOTW, Xenoblade 2 and Splatoon 2? Honest opinions please. I may be getting these soon lol.

A

Andrieu Todd

All great. No worries.

S

Steven Darras

Not bad games! I have them all and they are top notch all around.

J

Jervis S. Gomez

ZELDA for me is Amazing.

J

Jeff Clark

BOTW is probably the best game I have ever played and I am 37

R

Ryan Day

BoTW is great until you beat the game, Splatoon is endless fun and Xenoblade 2 is an RPG.

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

Check out some indie games. Switch is and indie monster

E

Erocz K Can

all must owns for the switch

G

Greg Maniha

You literally can't go wrong with any of them!

H

Harold Hamilton

Botw is fun but the bosses an ending are a let down, splatoon 2 is fun but I got bored quickly an I just picked up xeno so I’m not sure lol

A

Aiden Versteeg

Botw best Zelda game imo. Splatoon 2 is more fun online and xenoblade just picked it up so not sure.

M

Matt Larsen

Splatoon 2 is my absolute favorite game. There's lots of different modes, so you can usually find something you want to play. Also splatfests are awesome events, so the sooner you get it, the more splatfests you can participate in. Zelda is also a lot of fun, but for me not a lot of replay value. If you're the type of person that likes to 100% a game, you can sink in a ton of time, but I'm not into that. I still think it's worth buying because it's amazing, and I loved the experience of progressing through the game, but it's even more worth it for someone that likes to get every little secret. I haven't played Xenoblade.

B

Bryon Gleisner

Splatoon is awesome! Ranked battles are particularly gnarly.

J

Jacob Stafford

Breath of the Wild is great, but Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is even better. Spla2n is also great.

S

Shannon Webb

All great

R

Roy Peters

DON’T BUY THEM!!! They will kill your social life.
All three of them are of the hook. BOTW & XB2 are awesome and Splatoon is fun

L

Luke Lovelock

I own all 3. Playing xbc2 now

P

Persson Esmeralda

Splatoon 2 is worth every penny. Hundreds of hours of fun is to be had <3

R

Ruairi O'Brien

Xenoblade is best of the bunch.

F

Flare Fox

Oh they're just terrible, TERRIBLE games...(continues playing Xenoblade Chronicles 2). You wouldn't like them :3

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom