J

John Hwe

I agree....

S

Sten Arne B Brunsby

I kinda like it :)

R

Roberto Naldi

I love it, but the game should read the sound option BEFORE letting you chose the toon... it's so freaking loud... oh, I recently found that The Division does the same, I'm starting to think that's the way devs want to welcome us in the game. Making ears bleed and stuff.

C

Caleb Hauka

It is so much better after the initial ear rape. idk why they dont just lower the volume of it and skip ahead past the initial UUUUUUUHHHHHHHHHHH UHHHH AAAHHH UHHHHHH

J

Jesse Dahlström

Yeah it's loud but everyone should remember that it's not failed halo theme or failed in any way. Destiny's soundtracks have always been made by world's best professional musicians who are capable of doing so much more than most of so called musicians/artists nowadays. They are really talented and they deserve every players respect.

P

Paval Vlad

it is great stfu ppl now complain about the only thing bungie got right... the soundtrack

E

Elijah Graham

Lol. Thought I was the only one. Another reason to quit the game.

C

Chris Nihilson

3 notes too loud to justify firing that game up again. seriously, why does it only pick up on my selected in-game volume settings AFTER the sign-in??? shouldnt that information be client side?!?!?

P

Patrick Seguin

The music doesn't bother me. The fact that when I launch the game, it feels like an eternity for it to load and then I have to fly to where I want to go and wait another eternity. I wish the game would just put you right at the tower.

J

Jamie Anderkin

FN+mute ftw!

M

Markus Arne Westergren

i love it

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom