Contact advertising [email protected]

how am I supposed to improve as a dps player when people never let me play dps?

O

Omed Akreyi

how am I supposed to improve as a dps player when people never let me play dps?

A

Adrian Bermea

that comp is DoA

E

Eric Carman

A

Alex Kirk

You've got the "Defeat Trifecta" there. Might as well play dps anyway.

J

Jakeb Bennett

Buy a faster ssd to instalock your characters

K

Kristopher Cheney

When did instalocking stop dps mains from still picking dps?

S

Sammy Bourgeois

Tfw Torb is the healer of this team

C

Chris Gouw

But people are still like "let people play eleventh they want as they played this game" you guys created this game thnx

D

Drew Franko

Most important part of playing a dps hero isn't kills or sick ults... it is the determination to pick dps no matter the teams needs or what the map is

R

Ryan Lewis

No one makes you choose anything

D

David Goulet

Lock dps

M

Mackenzie Thubron

or you can become a flex player

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

I dont see them saying not to play dps

Y

Yami Lopez

QP

B

Brad Neufeld

Qp

M

Miłosz Rutkowski

lose this one, win another one, simple as that

J

Jerome Carmona Márquez

QP, 6 stack (or 5)

M

Megan Polasky

Hmm. If you're trying to practice/learn a hero or role or in ranked, I'd assume that could be risking sr and other's. There are casual modes and a reason ranked doesn't unlock until you're level 25 imo not like this game is necessarily hard to pick up compared to most but you still need a decent team. If you're good only at a specific role as well its not necessarily a bad thing (though great flex players are amazing in any game, but hopefully a player should at least be able to swap if needed for situational counter or diversity of strat within their role.) it helps to get a reliable stack so people can coordinate, strat or fill other roles, to trust your team and not ruin hero compatibility. Casuals also are good for practicing team synergy in general for stacks as well as not risking sr.

T

Taylor Neil Waddell

You have to pick first if you want to dps, pick first and many times people will pick around what's already there. There will be times when 4 other people pick dps as well at which point it becomes a game of chicken, most people are willing to swap they just want to see if others will swap first. I like to stick with it for one push and swap when I die if no one else does

J

Jeff Leonard

Soldier is a healer! :p Just stand next to Orisa and keep healer her and let the rest do their own thing. Then when someone asks for a healer you just say, "Sounds great! Go ahead!"

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom