Contact advertising [email protected]

Honestly, where do you guys stand on this? Is 32gb of RAM just overkill or nah?

• Thread starter Brandon Cellura
  • Start date
C

Christopher F. Wilson

not over kill at all. I use more then that all the time, currently using 41gb

A

Arturo Salazar

I was streaming Battlefield 1 earlier with xsplit and origin, steam, probably 30 chrome tabs, discord, afterburner, etc all open and I was using almost all 16gb of ram that I have. 32 is not overkill

C

Christopher F. Wilson

i currently have 256gb of ram

J

Jose Luis Bueno

I wouldn't know my rig has 32 my secondary has 24

J

Jonny Marr

I'm starting to notice 16gb isn't enough anymore. Think I'll be going 32 or 64.

V

Victor Erazo

If you edit and render then sure, but if you play games and that's it then 16 is more than enough. 32+ is for editing, graphic design, streaming, etc.

I

Ian Hughes

A friend had 16gb with 4670k sli 1080's, he had microstutters on GTA 5, now 32gb and no stutters, he also plays at 4k

R

Robert Marquez

I know a guy with 64gb of RAM

X

Xavier Lerome Langham

your ram could be whatever you want it to be. for gaming at this current time 32GB is alot but for a system that's a nice amount to have.

T

Tyler Ishee

you guys remember Digital Blasphemy, the 3d wallpaper artist? He runs 128GB of RAM in his rendering machine, Shadowfax. Uses about 71GB while rendering.

D

Danel Lo Gris

overkill now maybe, but it'll last you probably ten years or more, for the stuff coming out in the future.

D

Dev Alexander

64gb is overkill,32 is ok for people who like multi-tasking.

G

George N Barter

I run 32 gigs and I don't utilize it all the time but it sure is nice when I do need it

B

Billbo Popins

512gb of ram be under kill for me.........

But i want to play muitiple accounts of a online game and last time i did 9 accs it took 7pcs and a sana bedroom to make happen

S

Stefan Alexe

Well , try rendering a video or an animation at 4k with 16 gb and you will get your answer .

M

Michaell Pendelton

8 is the minimum, 16 is the new standard.....anything more than 16 isn't really needed for general/gaming use at the moment or even the near future

A

Amine Mellal

Dépend on your work load for gaming as exemple 12 gb is enough to Handel any game for high productivity content creation design and 3d work load 16 gb is enough for me but for some ppl using Adobe première Sony Vegas Autocad et etc may be 16 go isn't that much to Handel some big project any way in all case if you have the budget for why not much more is better than much less

I

Israr Khan

Maani Iftikhar

M

Mark Parker

got 16gb in mnine

D

Daniel Rhys Stone

I have 32GB of DDR4 ram.. I can honestly say yes it's complete overkill for gaming. I plan on doing a lot of rendering and 3D printing in the future which should be grand but if you're only gaming 16GB is more than enough.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom