Contact advertising [email protected]

honestly I'm very surprised at just how many people are upset that coffee lake...

J

Jason Romney

honestly I'm very surprised at just how many people are upset that coffee lake requires you to buy a new motherboard.

B

Braden Lablack

True i agree

D

Daniel Nathan Ford

People thought that they wouldn't have to due to it being basicly the same architecture as sky and caby lake

H

Harrison Welsh

Didnt they just release x299? For skylake x

M

Matt Magill

It does LMAO

R

Robert Calospe

will they release a coffee lake pentium?

E

Eko Prasetyo

It's been predicted at least for two months

M

Mohamad Sakr

Some ppl just don't like to change there mobo in less than 2 years

T

Tyler Erickson

I'm buying a new motherboard for ryzen
Newer stuff will need some changes

R

Richard Sanders

people dont like spending money why are you surprised?

A

Avinash Punjabi

The whole point of having a pc is having the freedom to upgrade to newer parts with older parts, if you have to change mobo everytime a new processor comes then it basically defeats the purpose

D

Damir Šaravanja

Because it’s cash grabbing at its finest that you need a new Mobo for every gen

S

Shamie-Ray Samuel Ramsamuj

I find it funny cause z97 z170 and z270 are all perfectly fine if all you do is game

M

Mason Pearmain

I'm more "upset" at how they can't come up with a name that doesn't end in "lake" anymore. Used to be two at a time, now we're seeing Coffee Lake, Cannonlake, Icelake, Tigerlake...COME ON!!!

D

David Quinn

I exspected this to happen but still a bad move

J

Justin Ortega

Idk man, people are so upset over so many things nowadays I can't keep track.

J

Jesse Kiesel

Seriously, it isn't a big deal. In fact it is normal.

K

Kyol Hodgson

Its Intel! Did you honestly expect any different?

M

Mohamad Sakr

Ppl don't like to get milked for a high prices ,because they are buying the best then they found out after less than a year that Intel is throwing there 3 generations of CPU's and after all this they fuckn leave all this expensive CPU's and motherboard behind like 3 years old generations. (Ppl mad because they know now that Intel has fooled them). (Sorry for my bad English)

D

Durvelle Greene

People are upset because Sht lake is LGA1151 and a lot of current users who have LGA1151 had hopes they could just upgrade without having to buy a new mobo, but at last Intel is shafting them by requiring a whole new chipset on the same socket.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom