Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch hi! so i just bought my switch yesterday, and i wanna ask u guys something. i live in...

B

Brian Matthew Jakub

New game, for sure. Probably Splatoon 2 or Mario Kart 8 Deluxe. BOTW is a hella long game if you like wandering around and exploring, but the multiplayer aspect of the other two give them more mileage.

S

Sam Williams

I don't have a screen protector and my switch has had heavy use for 7 months. I do recommend getting Zelda. You could definitely download that and keep Bomberman on the system at the same time.

J

Justin McGowan

A screen protector for sure, the grip it comes with is plenty. Definitely some games! If you can find a used copy of the games they'll be cheaper too. Also a case can be very important and you don't need to go with a fancy expensive case. Mine was $12 US and it's brilliant. Do you have Amazon or some equivalent?

M

Mauricio Silva

Da uma olhadinha na minha página...
Tenho case, jogos e outros acessórios pro Switch...
Compre primeiro a película.
Tem case como a do Mario q vem com película...
Tem umas de vidro no mercado livre q são interessantes...

K

Kalsang Dorji

Screen protector and Zelda botw.

X

Xavier Ricardo Berrío Mejía

Screen protector, ABSOLUTELY, a better Hard Case is very recommended too

C

Cierra Keck

A glass screen protector, I got joy con grips that have craved part to make more comfortable to hold when playing hand held

C

Cierra Keck

This what they look on the joy cons I got them at Walmart

C

Cierra Keck

They slip on one so I can take them off and on

J

Jeromiah Lewis

Dear god don’t get a screen protector if you ever plan on using your dock for long periods of time or think you might leave your switch on in the dock for a long time. The screen protector will fuse to the switch. But considering things are generally more expensive out there, I’d suggest getting good protection for the thing, then getting games. It also is likely more worth it for you to go digital with your games if the extra cost of the physical copies isn’t the same in the store.

M

Matt Chilcott

A tempered glass screen protector is essential!! I'd recommend this before anything... Then grab a copy of breath of the wild.

D

Darren Rocky Watley

Tudo bem? what part of Brasil?

A

Ad Dee

Screen prot then more games

A

ALaura BP

i got a screen protector today! thanks u all

C

Collier Godfrey

The Nyko dock slips make it nice and snug and also prevents screen damage. It feels like I believe it SHOULD have been, but Nintendo was pressured to rush the design to market. I doubt it will work with some screen protectors though, but personally, I hate those unless they’re done PERFECTLY, which is nearly impossible. If you have kids or rowdy animals, DEFINITELY get a screen protector. If you live in a low energy setting, then you shouldn’t need one if you baby it.

Z

Zachary Townsend

They’re 80 dollars here too

G

George Cropper

I think you can make accounts in other regions and buy games from there. I know this was possible at the start, anyway.

R

Richard Allen

Snipperclips would be a good affordable choice.

A

Arman Alamin Siddiqui

watch liveleak everybody

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom